Steven E. Ducommun, J.D.
Mr. Ducommun, a partner in the Corporate practice at Perkins Coie, serves as primary outside counsel for ASP Health, a role he has played at several early- and growth-stage companies in the health care, life sciences and cleantech industries. His areas of expertise include corporate and securities law with an emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, strategic alliances, commercial contracting and financings. He regularly represents companies in a number of industries, including health care, biotechnology, food and procurement, cleantech, pharmaceutical, medical devices, agribusiness, metals and information technology.
In addition, Mr. Ducommun has particular experience in representing companies entering into joint ventures with health care providers, such as physicians, in diverse areas including physical therapy, oncology and ambulatory surgery, including the structuring and compliance aspects of such arrangements.
- Perkins Coie LLP, Partner
- K&L Gates LLP, Partner
- Bell, Boyd & Lloyd LLP, Partner and Associate
- Wintrust Financial Corporation, Board of Directors
- James Madison University, Board of Directors
- Juris Doctor, Cornell University Law School
- Visiting Student, University of Chicago Law School
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Drake University