John W. Hart
President & CEO
ASP Health Inc.
Mr. Hart calls upon his deep experience and expertise in medical product development and marketing in his leadership position at ASP Health. After more than 27 years in leadership positions at Baxter International, Allegiance Healthcare and Cardinal Health, Mr. Hart served as founding partner at two consultanting firms. His clients appreciated his expertise and collaborative mindset, calling upon Mr. Hart to provide strategic counsel to enhance their capabilities in product development, quality assurance, marketing and other functions. In 2016, Mr. Hart co-founded Preora Diagnostics Inc. (now known as Preora Healthcare Inc.), where he served as president and CEO through 2020.
- Everest Strategic Advisors, Founding Partner
- Excel Marketing Partners, Founding Partner
- Cardinal Health, VP, Strategy and Business Development Cardinal e-business
- Allegiance Healthcare, VP, Strategy, Marketing, and Business Development, Consulting and Services Division
- Medication Management (Baxter joint venture with Value Health), EVP
- Baxter International, VP, Managed Care, IV Systems Division
- Executive Development Program, Northwestern University, Kellogg School
- Bachelor’s degree, Engineering Sciences, Dartmouth College, Thayer School of Engineering